Is a beautiful smile is at the top of your dental wish list?
If a beautiful smile is at the top of your dental wish list, a smile makeover may be right for you. A skilled Nashville cosmetic dentist like Dr. Clint Newman can evaluate your dental needs and work with your personal aesthetic goals to design an attractive smile you’ll be proud to show.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a dental treatment plan that includes one or more cosmetic (or esthetic) and restorative dental procedures intended to improve the appearance of a patient’s smile. Before a smile makeover, our patients meet with Dr. Newman for a consultation and comprehensive smile review, allowing us to determine what single treatment or combination of treatments are best for you. Your personal smile makeover may contain some of our most popular dental treatments, including porcelain veneers, dental implants, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and porcelain crowns.
What Smile Flaws Can A Smile Makeover Repair?
When you choose to undergo a smile makeover treatment with Dr. Newman, you’ll be pleased by the wide variety of aesthetic concerns we can treat.
- Teeth that are cracked, crooked, discolored, misshapen, or gapped can be quickly covered with porcelain veneers. Dr. Newman successfully creates aesthetically pleasing smiles for our Nashville porcelain veneers patients with one procedure. Crafted from porcelain for superior durability, veneers are ultra-thin, stain-resistant shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth. Once in place, your porcelain veneers will look and feel amazingly natural, with long-term results.
- When patients are missing teeth, we have several state-of the-art options available. With dental implants, we can replace the missing roots of your tooth using high-grade titanium implants that are surgically placed in the mouth and fuse with the jawbone over time. A dental implant can be used to securely anchor a single replacement tooth, a dental bridge, or dentures, depending on how many teeth a patient is missing. Dental implants provide incredible strength, and blend naturally with regular teeth for enhanced form and function.
- If you’re unhappy with the color of your teeth, our teeth whitening treatments can brighten and beautify your smile. We feature the Opalescence® teeth whitening treatment, a system that offers professional-grade whitening results from the comfort of home. Opalescence® uses custom-fit trays to ensure your comfort while whitening.
- Minor cosmetic concerns such as stains, chips, and misalignment can be repaired with a quick dental bonding treatment. Dental bonding is a conservative, non-invasive technique that uses natural-colored resins to mask a variety of smile flaws. The treatment is painless, relatively inexpensive, and takes only one visit to complete.
- Teeth suffering from structural damage or extensive tooth decay can be restored in both appearance and structure with a porcelain crown. Made from non-toxic, non-metal materials, porcelain crowns provide more strength and sturdiness than metal alternatives. Porcelain crowns are tooth-colored, and will blend seamlessly with the patient’s surrounding natural teeth.
Learn More About Dr. Clint Newman
We’re ready to assist you with any questions you may have about the cosmetic dental treatments offered by Dr. Newman. To schedule your smile makeover consultation, please contact our Nashville cosmetic dental practice at your convenience.