Correct Your Dental Flaws with Porcelain Veneers
Don't let the appearance of your teeth make you hide your smile. Porcelain veneers are a fantastic treatment designed to improve the aesthetics of your teeth by correcting certain types of dental flaws. If you are looking for a Nashville dentist, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Clint Newman. Dr. Newman uses the latest treatments and techniques for superior results. Read on to learn how what conditions can be corrected with porcelain veneers.
What Flaws Can Be Corrected with Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers create gorgeous, perfect looking smiles. The treatment can correct a number of dental flaws by masking them with a thin, tooth-shaped shell. Each veneer is custom-made to the desired shape and size and bonded to the front surface of the tooth to create beautiful, perfect looking teeth. If you are in the Brentwood, TN area looking to improve the appearance of your teeth, porcelain veneers from Dr. Newman may be right for you. For our patients in Nashville, porcelain veneers can correct a variety of imperfections. Here are some of the flaws that can be treated with porcelain veneers.
- Irregularly shaped teeth: Teeth that are misshaped, pointed, small, or generally irregular in size or shape can be corrected with porcelain veneers. Each veneer is crafted to the desired shape and size so you can have even, proportionate teeth.
- Yellowed, stained teeth: The appearance of discolored, yellowed, stained teeth can be improved with porcelain veneers. Each porcelain veneer is made to the desired shade of white so you can have a brighter smile than even professional whitening can achieve.
- Mildly crooked teeth: For our patients in Brentwood, TN, porcelain veneers can be used to correct the appearance of mildly crooked teeth; for this reason, they are sometimes referred to as instant orthodontics. With porcelain veneers, you can have a beautifully even smile within just a few dental visits.
- Minor cracks or fractures: Teeth weakened by small cracks and fractures can be repaired with porcelain veneers. Not only can veneers restore strength to teeth damaged by small cracks, but they can also restore the tooth's appearance.
- Gaps between teeth: Large or small gaps between teeth can be closed with porcelain veneers.
- Wear: Teeth may suffer from the normal wear of daily biting and chewing, or may be more extensively worn due to teeth grinding or malocclusion. Whatever the cause, porcelain veneers can be used to restore and preserve the teeth.
- Minor chips: Teeth damaged by minor chips can be restored to their former beauty with porcelain veneers.
Are You a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Candidates for porcelain veneers generally suffer from any number of cosmetic dental problems. If you have one or more of the flaws discussed in this overview, you are likely a candidate for porcelain veneers. To find out if porcelain veneers are right for you, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Newman. We look forward to giving you the smile you've been waiting for.