It can be very difficult to keep the teeth looking their absolute best for a lifetime. Even with proper oral health maintenance, staining or discoloration is likely to occur eventually. The teeth may also shift over time, resulting in a smile that appears crooked, overcrowded, or poorly spaced. There are many types of cosmetic flaws on the teeth that prevent patients from feeling confident about the appearance of the smile. However, with a little help from Nashville cosmetic dentist Clint Newman, a perfect smile may be easier to achieve than patients might imagine. Dr. Newman offers his Nashville patients a complete smile makeover in order to correct cosmetic flaws and create a smile that is both beautiful and healthy.
A smile makeover is not one procedure but a series of procedures that are combined in order to address cosmetic flaws or minor oral health issues and create a smile that is healthy and attractive. For patients in Nashville, one of the biggest smile makeover benefits is that each smile makeover procedure is completely customized to meet the individual needs of each patient. Because a smile makeover consists of a number of dental procedures, Dr. Newman can combine those dental procedures that are most beneficial to the unique needs of each patient. Some of the procedures commonly included in a smile makeover include:
- Teeth whitening: Dr. Newman can professionally whiten the teeth, providing patients the benefit of teeth that appear bright, white, and clean.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding can be used to correct a large variety of cosmetic flaws. Dr. Newman uses dental bonding to conceal stains, repair damage from chips or cracks, and fill in small gaps between the teeth.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns can be applied to teeth that are weak, decayed, or those with extensive cosmetic damage. Dental crowns offer the benefit of strength, protection, and improved aesthetics for damaged teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: For patients in Nashville, porcelain veneers can conceal cosmetic flaws to greatly improve the appearance of the teeth. When applied to the surface of the teeth, porcelain veneers benefit patients by improving the shape, size, color, and spacing of the teeth.
- Dental implants: Nothing can compromise the smile like a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants offer the strongest anchor available for dental restorations, giving patients the benefit of long-lasting and secure dental restorations for missing teeth.
In addition to the benefits of individual smile makeover procedures, patients who receive a smile makeover from Dr. Newman will benefit from:
- Improved oral health
- Improved oral function
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Improved confidence
Schedule an Appointment
Patients who are dissatisfied with the appearance of the smile may want to take the time to learn more about an all-inclusive smile makeover with Dr. Clint Newman. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Newman to receive a personalized treatment plan based on the patient’s unique needs and desires. Dr. Newman looks forward to working with Nashville area patients in need of smile makeover treatment!