From porcelain veneers to restorations for missing teeth, modern dentistry can solve even the most difficult smile dilemmas. If you’re seeking high-quality dental treatments from a Nashville cosmetic dentist, Dr. Clint Newman has over a decade of experience in creating beautiful, healthy smiles. We perform popular cosmetic and restorative dental procedures, with a focus on aesthetics and personalized care.
About Our PracticeDr. Newman and our skilled staff want your dental experience to exceed your expectations about going to the dentist. We’re proud to offer our state-of-the-art cosmetic dental services for patients in the Belle Meade, TN area. For your comfort, we feature wireless entertainment and sedation dentistry, a treatment that allows patients to remain conscious and fully relaxed during procedures. In addition to general dentistry, we include preventative care, such as our painless oral cancer screenings.
Popular Smile Makeover Treatments
- Porcelain Veneers - The fastest way to completely transform the appearance of your smile, our porcelain veneers can mask many cosmetic tooth flaws. Porcelain veneers perfect the size, shape, color, and alignment of teeth, allowing Dr. Newman to design beautiful smiles for our Nashville porcelain veneers patients. Unlike natural teeth, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, and will retain an aesthetically-pleasing appearance for years to come.
- Teeth Whitening - Aging, certain medications and diseases, and the consumption of some food and beverages can stain and discolor our smiles. For easy teeth whitening with dramatic results, we offer the Opalescence® take-home system. Brighten up discoloration and erase stains from the comfort of home, with the strength of a professional whitening treatment.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns - Damaged or decayed teeth can be restored with a porcelain dental crown. A dental crown covers the surface of the tooth, protecting it and sealing out bacteria. Our crowns are crafted from strong, natural-colored porcelain for an attractive finish that will blend in easily. Your porcelain dental crown will last for years with proper care.
Popular Treatments for Missing Teeth
- Dental Implants - The most durable, long-lasting solution for a missing tooth, dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw bone as a replacement for natural tooth roots. Made from medical-grade titanium, an implant fuses with the existing structures of the mouth, ensuring a strong base for securing a single tooth restoration, a denture, or a dental bridge.
- Porcelain Dental Bridges - If you’re missing one or more teeth, a porcelain bridge can permanently fill in the gap, recreating the look and feel of your mouth. A dental bridge uses porcelain dental crowns attached to a natural-looking artificial tooth to anchor in place for easy chewing and speaking. Dental bridges are a versatile treatment ideal for the front and back of the mouth, and can be used in connection with dental implants.