The Price of Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Full-Mouth Reconstruction Cost
Full-mouth reconstruction describes a combination of dentistry procedures that restore all or most of a patient’s smile. For many patients in Nashville, full-mouth reconstruction involves a consideration of cost, time commitment, aesthetic goals, and quality of life.
There is no set cost for the full enhancement, restoration, or replacement of a patient’s teeth. Each smile is unique and the procedures necessary to improve the health and beauty of each smile are varied and depend upon the health and/or existence of patient’s natural teeth, the results and permanence they are seeking in full-mouth reconstruction, the amount of time they are willing to commit to reconstruction, and other factors.
At Dr. Clint Newman’s Nashville restorative dentistry office, full-mouth reconstruction is dependent upon how many teeth treated and which procedures are used. A full mouth reconstruction treatment plan may involve these procedures:
- Porcelain veneers, which are affixed to a patient’s natural tooth and crafted to match a patient’s natural smile and desired look. The cost of this procedure usually ranges from $1,125 to $2,500 per tooth.
- Dental implants, which are titanium posts that are affixed within a patient’s jaw bone and serve as a replacement for a tooth’s root, are the foundation upon which prostheses are attached, including implant-supported dentures and crowns. Dental implant cost varies, but usually ranges in cost from $2,900 to $4,900 per implant.
- Porcelain crowns, which can encapsulate a person’s natural tooth or be attached to a dental implant post, can be used on one or more teeth. They generally range in cost between $1,150 and $2,050.
- Porcelain and resin bridges, which are used to replace missing teeth and are usually comprised of two or more false teeth, cost between $900 and $1,700 per tooth crown, so the cost is increased depending on how many teeth are in the bridge.
- Implant supported dentures, which are attached to dental implants, have a wide cost range dependent upon the material used in the dentures and a variety of other factors. Patients should discuss the potential cost of implant-supported dentures with Nashville full-mouth reconstruction expert Clint Newman, DDS.
When considering a full-mouth reconstruction, patients should consider the additional costs they may incur from consultations, check-ups, and the replacement of any prostheses in the future. Also important to consider is the time commitment required from some of the more serious procedures, such as dental implants, which require significant recovery time.
At Dr. Newman’s Nashville cosmetic dentistry practice, the staff is sensitive to the fact that a full-mouth reconstruction is a large investment for many patients. However, patients should consider the long-lasting benefits that a reconstructed smile can provide for years in the future. To help with the cost of full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Newman’s practice works with CareCredit financing for qualifying patients. Care Credit is available for patients with above average credit. For more details and to apply please go to www.carecredit.com.
For more information on full-mouth reconstruction and the wide range of other cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures Dr. Newman offers, please contact his practice today to schedule a consultation with the expert team at the office of Clint Newman, DDS.